Monday, January 17, 2011

SK-II

I needed some change in my skincare products since my current products that I was using, which is Clinique, doesn't give much improvement to my face. At first I did noticed slight improvement, but after a while, it doesn't do much. So at first I was thinking of getting the Advanced Night Repair from Estee Lauder. This product is about RM 290 for the full size bottle.



But as I was surveying things, I saw SK-II have a promotions and I asked the sells-lady about SK-II. So she said that the key product for SK-II is their Facial Treatment Essence and you can use it twice a day, in the morning and night. Then it got me thinking, the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair should only be used at night right, so the effect is less compared to SK-II since you should only use it at night. So I decided to get the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. Since I just wanted to try it, I only got the smaller size and since they have promotion that time, it comes with a few things.


So the Facial Treatment Essence comes with a smaller Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, Facial Treatment Mask (just 1 piece I think) and a box of cotton. The sells-lady also gave me a sample of their Facial Treatment Cleanser. This set is about RM 209 if I'm not mistaken. So I have been using these products for a week (except the mask, haven't used it yet) and I immediately noticed an improvement on my skin. Yayyyy.

They describe the Facial Treatment Essence as:

Containing more than 90% Pitera®, this much loved miracle water is a must-have for healthy, radiant skin. It helps maintain the skin's natural renewal cycle to its optimum condition to allow skin nourishment. It also works to balance the skin's pH and sebum secretion, so oily and dry areas are properly moisturised.


What I loved more about this product is that it somewhat help in reducing and keeping my acne at bay. So I'm really loving the Essence <3. 

My sister also have been using SK-II product for years now. And it definitely have improved her skin greatly since she has the same problem as me before, but mine is worse! Anyways, I saw that one of the this that she uses is the Facial Treatment Repair C. At first the "C", I thought refer to Vitamin C. So I was so excited of trying it, without even asking her of course (WAHAHA*eVil laugh*), coz Vitamin C is supposedly good to fix up your skin right. Until much later that I found out the "C" is actually stands for Concentrate. So it's actually called Facial Treatment Repair Concentrate. I am also interested in this product because they claimed that in order to achieve crystal clear skin, this is one of the product that should be in your skincare routine. So of course, I went and got it!


They describe this product as: 

This serum gently reduces the appearance of fine lines in just 2 weeks, improving skin texture so it becomes crystal clear. Its unique blend of concentrated Pitera® and nature's moisture magnets works to help maintain skin renewal to its normal 28-day cycle, leaving skin plumped with moisture and feeling velvety smooth.


This product alone is worth about RM 327 and this is the full size bottle, 30 mL. So I just started using this. They claim that you will see the results in 2 weeks. So, we'll see about that.

I know these brand/products is a bit expensive, but I don't mind getting expensive things as long as it worth it. Plus, one of my new year's resolutions this year is, "More skincare product, less cover-up products".

Until next time...xo xO!

No comments:

Post a Comment