Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm getting really annoyed with my Lollipop !


My Lollipop . How cute , slim , sleek , and unique it is .
But lately , YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVE !!!

You know how you keep messaging on and on , day after day and the messages keeps piling up in your inbox  ? AND it's just a hassle to delete them because there are some messages that you would want to keep right . Well this Lollipop of my have ONLY the capacity for messages of about 900++ . And the after that my messages will go into my sim card's memory , which is as tiny as a memory card can be ! Day after day I have to keep SELECTING and DELETING messages and IT IS FREAKING ANNOYING !

Which makes me feel like getting a new phone ! WAHAHAHA . Getting a new phone ? Just because the message inbox is full ? How silly is that . Like where the hell am I getting the money from . OH ! By the way , I did get an external memory for this phone , hoping that I can increase the memory for messages . BUT , adding to my annoyance , it didn't do a thing ! Like the memory card i bought , 4 GB for RM 40 , only became storage for pictures , songs and videos . I can't even redirect my messages to that memory card ! D.A.M.N. !

I do feel like changing this phone , but being a super-sentimental-freak that I am , I don't think I'll be able to replace this Lollipop since there have been lots and lots of memory with E together with this phone . So I guess I'm just gonna keep selecting and deleting messages for as long as I have this phone huh .

^_~
xo xo
S


No comments:

Post a Comment