Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bleaching my haiR

For the past few month, since last December, I have been trying to get my hair blond! But, unfortunately all efforts failed. At first I tried to avoid bleaching my hair, since I've done it once, and it hurts so bad. Plus, my hair that time didn't became blond, but instead like a coppery-red. So I decided to get my hair blond by using a dye or hair color, but it didn't gave me the color I wanted. So I keep dying my hair a couple of times, with different brand of hair color even, but still couldn't get my hair to be blond.

I'm a sucker for blonds. Seriously! I am so attracted to blond-haired people, especially those Korean artists. Even if I have no clue who they are, if they have a blond hair AND they look good with it, I will immediately become their huge fan!

So I've been searching for a new dye to blonded my hair, and I found this new product called Beauteen, its supposedly a product from Japan.

This is what the front box look like

This dye is called Platinum Blonde

It comes with 6 items, a powder bleach, bleach cream developer with a bottle, bleach cream, comb-nozzle, glove + Color Care Leave On Treatment and an instruction manual

What your hair expected to look like

My hair before bleached

The Comb-Nozzle. The product/bleach comes out of the holes in between the comb

Right after complete application

After 10 minutes

After 20 minutes

After 40 minutes, washed with shampoo and conditioned, and with the Color Care Leave-on Treatment

Different lighting 1

Different lighting 2

Overall, I didn't feel as much pain as the first time I bleached my hair, most probably that one has an extra bleaching, the ones from Gatsby. And I really like the Comb-Nozzle thing, this is the first time I used something like that. Kinda convenient. I did leave the bleach on for an extra 10 minutes. It is mentioned that you shouldn't leave it on for more that 30 minutes, coz it can damage your hair or scalp. But I just leave it on for more effect I guess ^^. Next thing to do on my list is get a hair cut and hair treatment. I'm so looking forward to that <3 !

Until the next hair-transformation...xo xO!

No comments:

Post a Comment