Sunday, January 23, 2011

Need a change in lifE



"Have you guys ever felt that you are caught in a circle and wish you could break out of it and just do something out of the ordinary?"


I feel like I'm living in a life that's not...very meaningful?! IDK. Sometimes when we do the same thing  over and over again it just makes us feel like we're not living our life to the fullest and that we are trapped somehow. So what are we suppose to do about that?

I don't want to live my life where I regret I didn't do something or worse, didn't get a chance to do it because I forcefully living a life that I don't want in the first place. Kinda like regretting not saying something that made other people took advantage of us.

Enough of the rambling, ^^, just wanna point out that this is not the life I wanted for myself. Going to the lab from morning to evening, even coming back at night and even at weekends! This is not what I would want my life to be. I know taking Master by research is...well, THIS basically. But! This is as far as I would go. I'll just suck it up and do my work patiently. Sorry bos, but I don't think I can go any further that Master coz this is not the life I wanted. I don't like the "skema"-world like academic and stuff like that. Sure, of course I can do it, but I'd be forcing myself to do it. And that is not cool! So, basically, after Master, WORK!!! 

In the mean time, I just need to do something to break out of that freaking circle of work! But, knowing me, that would involved money. Lots and lots of money. I need to go out more and see the world, as they say it, socialize more and meet new people ^_~! This is definitely one on my new year's resolution this year. And KL will see more of me, just because lots of my friends are there, working or studying. And I need to get more stuff, cuz stuff always makes me happy! Hell, stuff always makes everybody happy! heeee >_<






xo xO


No comments:

Post a Comment