Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Secret admireR?

 A few weeks ago, as I was going back from the lab and walking towards my car, I saw something hanging the side mirror of my car. At first I thought, "WTF! Who the hell hanged garbage on my car?!". The bag was sealed with a yellow tape at that time, so I took a peek in it. At first I thought it was some kind of food, but as I opened it more, it was actually a teddy bear!


I was stunned, like is this for me? Did somebody left this teddy bear for me? Why would anybody here wanna give me a teddy bear? That was so weird. I didn't know what to do with it, and I couldn't just live it there, and I definitely NOT bringing it back to my room. Who knows what could have been done to that bear right.


So I decided to take it back to the lab and leave it there. Just in case somebody wanna claim it later.


So here a few situations that I could think of why that teddy bear was left hanging on my car:


Situation 1
Somebody have left it or forgotten it near my car, then somebody else walked by and saw the bag, probably took a peek as well, and then hung it on my car.


Situation 2
Somebody who was using a motorbike and parked it beside my car, had too much on his/her hand including that bag with the teddy bear, then hung the bag on my side-mirror while getting on his/her bike then forgot to take the bag back.


Situation 3
Somebody actually got that teddy bear as a present but then didn't like it, so he/she just left it on my car! 


Situation 4
That teddy might actually be for me! So that means I have a secret admirer here?
That person would have to be somebody near me to be able to know my car. But the thing is, there's nobody interesting around me! So, REJECTED!


Here's what the teddy bear look like~

Not that cute is it? And why is it looking to the right?!

The bag that poor teddy was in. How cheap can that person be!

Since nobody came to claim the teddy in weeks, I decided to put it in good use and let it sit in my car. LOL. Its just taking up space in the lab anyways.

Sitting in the car...

...all by its lonesome...



Hope to get more stuff from you Secret admireR! LOL ^^.

xo xO

No comments:

Post a Comment