Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Worst month eveR

Hai guys. Well...i am totally bored and was just thinking...how horrible this month has been for me. The only way i can describe it is... ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
It just sucks with capital S!!! Seriously! This month my bad luck seems to be amplified 100 times over. I dunno what i did wrong. But it seems like the universe is kicking my ass. I know this month supposedly to be a good month for others since it is the fasting month and it Merdeka for Malaysia and all. But still! This month is the suckiest (it that even a word) ever!!! I have never have bad things happen to me this much AND continuously!!! OMG!!! I feel like i could die from all that. I'm no gonna tell in details coz it is really embarrassing =(

The first thing that really bother is...well...this is not really a bad luck thing...but since it requires a lot of my money...the i would say its a bad thing. Anyways, i have to renew my road tax this month. The raodtax is not the problem, but the insurance for my car. I thought that the this two thing was supposedly lessen by the year (dunno where i got that idea from). Which is so disappointing coz i cost me a thousand plus. Which is sucks! But...that i can handle. Coz i kinda have to do that anyways. The bad luck that hit me was when i was on my way to renew the roadtax! Bloody hell!!! There was a road block, and of course i dindn't know. As i pass by the road block, the officer told me to stop and to the side of the road. I was confused. I thought they were just checking or something. But instead, that ugly officer told me that i have drove over a zebra cross...and that it was wrong. Like....WTH!!! What zebra cross??? Where??? Coz i was sure i didn't run over a zebra cross. And that ugly person told me the fine would be RM 200. Again...WTH!!! It's like i just break a major rule, like i killed someone (well the fine will be greater though), like i was driving 240 km/h, like i was driving like a mad mad and doing drift all over the place!!! WTF!!! And you know what, the worse part is, that ugly-for-a-face traffic police ask me for money to let this thing go. OK. I've heard about this stuff from my friends and i never actually thought that i could happen to me. I said i didn't have money, and that i am a student, and i was about to renew my roadtax, so i don't have much money. I said i could give him around RM 20. But he insisted that i gave him RM 50 or he'll just give me the summons. I really don't know what to do that time, i was confused, blur, and panicked at the same time. So i just gave him the money, RM 50. Now i was willing to just let it go until he said, "lambat la kau ni, apa ar". Like...OMG...i feel like i wanna smash his head on the spot. He just took my money, asking me for a bribe, and he dare to said that to me!!! So much for "mencegah rasuah" right. And he was supposedly fasting. Who knows. I just hoped that if he used my money to buy anything, food or whatever, it'll bite him back in his bloody-ugly-ass!!!

Another major bad luck that happened to me also involving my car (damn Neo!!! what did i ever did to you!!!). 
Uhhhh...i'm not sure if i wanna write about this coz this is really annoying and it makes me hate certain kinds of people more!!! So i should keep this to myself for a while.

This is not it though, there are lots more shitty things like i have to move. Yet again. This is like the second time i
move already...huhu =( 
I'll be moving to the hostel in UTM. And what pissed me off was that my room is in the 6th floor. That's like the highest place of living i ever lived. What's worse is the moving part. All of my accumulated stuff for the pass 5 years are still with me and i have to carry everything to that 6th floor. Like i could have a serious bone malfunction from that...huhu. Plus, the room is just horrible. The pain in some part of the room are peeling off. Ewwwww...its like in the movie Silent Hill, where the wall are peeling off and monster comes out of it. So gross!!!

And since i'll be living in that hostel, i can't dye my hair anymore and have to keep my hair short. Nightmare much!!!! 

Anyways, i just hope this month ends soon and with that all the bad luck that's been following me this whole time.

PEACE and enjoy your holiday guys (^_^) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment