Friday, August 20, 2010

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation


 



This is the MAC Studio Fix Foundation. i bought it a few weeks ago and tried it a couple of times now. There're some that i like about it and there are some that i hate. To start with the pros, it gives a good coverage. It's good enough to cover most of my blemishes. And it could last for hours and it matches with my skin tone quite well. Anyways...that's pretty much what i like about it though ^^....so much for pros rite...lol. The things that i most hate about it is it easily comes off or rubs off to anything. I really hate that especially when i'm wearing white shirt...my shirt always have the residue of it and that white shirt that i'm wearing in the photo, also suffer that terrible fate. Other thing is that it's quite greasy and somewhat oily. My skin is already oily as it it...so i try to find things that won't give my skin more oily. That's why i ONLY when i go out in public at night. During the day i have other foundation that i could use. I might show it later on. 

That's about it though. Even with all the cons (maybe just for me, it may work differently on others), i still use it coz i love the coverage it can give ^^.


p/s: i know its kinda weird for a guy to use a foundation. But in my defense, i have a very damaged and flawed face. I had a serious acne problem since i was in secondary school. I'm trying my best to fix my face now though...but i will take times. But until then, i just need to cover it up coz going in public like that is just embarrassing. So don't judge me for it. PeacE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment