Saturday, August 21, 2010

Boring saturdaY

gosh its so boring today...woke up at 11 am...eat, watch One Piece...then sleep again till about 2 pm. took a bath and go to the lab to do some work!!! arghhhhhh!!! but on the plus side...i found a song...its quite recent single by Tiara called I Go Crazy Because of You. Its pretty good. Makes your body wanna move...heee ^^. though i don't like the MV coz its very dizzying...seriously! each scene changes so fast...it makes your head spins O_O...but you should try listen to it if you're into kpop~

  

Also...when im bored...i eat. I only eat  when im bored. Not coz im hungry or anything like that. That's just how i am. And that makes me wanna go to bazaar since it fasting month. But i don't have anyone to go along with...huhuhu =(. I don't like going somewhere with tons of people and i don't have any company. That's just pathetic right! Anyways...speaking of bazaar, when ever i go there, i will always buy kueh seri muka. That's like my favorite. I MUST get it everytime i go ^^. You know what...i might actually go...hohoho. Damn!!! My diet is ruin now!!!
Well...that's what happened when im bored. Happy fasting everybody and selamat berbuka puasa <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment