Monday, June 27, 2016

SHOPPING: Small Hermo.com Haul (Hair Products)

I've been meaning to get an anti-dandruff shampoo for a while now. I don't usually get dandruff. But I do get them when the shampoo that I am currently using is not suitable for me. Most of my shampoo are for treated hair, as I often colored my hair. But every now and then I do get the anti-dandruff shampoo. For anti-dandruff shampoo I usually used the one BAWANG.



I like this shampoo and I actually like the herbal smell as well. I know some people hate that. But I thing that I did not like about this shampoo is that it is drying and made my hair feels kinda rough. I usually took care of that by using a good conditioner.

Anyways, a bit side tracked there. I decided to try a new shampoo from Dr's Formula. It has a green tea and mint extracts, which both I love. I also got the Mise En Scene Perfect Repair which was a twin pack deal from Hermo.my

*Shopping tips on Hermo: wait for the product/s you really like to be on sale/deal and make backup of it*


Hermo usually comes in a box like this. They vary in sizes depending on how much stuff you purchase.


It comes with a bubble wrapper and a bubble bag now.


These are the Mise En Scene Perfect Repair (Twin Pack). They RM 38 when I bought them. So that like RM 19 each. That really cheap because the usual price for 1 bottle is more than RM 30 if I'm not mistaken. And its 70 mL a bottle.


This is the Dr's Formyla Danddruff-Off Recuperating Shampoo (Green Tea & Mint). There's actually an original ones which did not have Green Tea and Mint in it. But since I love green tea and mint, I decided to get this one. I have not tried this yet. But hopefully it will clear up my dandruff. This shampoo was RM 41.25 and 580 g. So you get quite a lot of product for quite reasonable price.


Only until recently that Hermo gave free samples in our purchases (and about time Hermo). This time I got the Laneige Water Bank Essence EX sample. 


See you guys on my next post.




xo

S

No comments:

Post a Comment