Sunday, June 19, 2016

SHOPPING: My Go-To Online Shopping Site

Over the past year, I have been quite obsessed with online shopping. 
Which mostly focused on skincare (OF COURSE!) and some other beauty and random stuff.

The main shopping site that I go to is hermo.my




So far, I got most of my skincare from this site. I am still actively shops on this site, though I restrained myself from doing more damage to my wallet as of late, just so I can finish everything that I've already bought first. 

The service provided was mostly good and I received my order usually within a week.

I totally recommend you guys to have a go on this site. Just be warn, you might get addicted ;)


LIKES:
1. This site offer variety of products and mostly brands from Asian countries like Korea, Japan and Taiwan.
2. You can get products that you normally can't get in store.
3. There a Point collecting system (collecting Points is a plus for me).
4. Sometime you can get a cheap/ best deal on products that you like.

DISLIKES:
 1. What really bothers me is that you can't really use all the Points you collected. Even if you have thousands of Points, you are only limited to use 500 Point per purchase. Which is a disappointment. I have asked them regarding this matter and they said they are taking it up to their Management. So we'll see how it goes in the near future.


 xo

S
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment