Sunday, August 4, 2013

KPOP: Current Obsession (Best@Beast & Exo)

Recently , 2 K-pop groups made a comeback and I have been obsessing with their single since then .

The first one is Best or Beast with their single Shadow . 
I have always been a fan of Best/Beast .
And I loved most of their songs . 
Since you know with K-pop , some of them are like a one-hit-wonder . They might came up with a good song here and there , but then the rest are dull .

Check out their MV below .





The second one is Exo with their single Growl . 
If you are a fan of K-pop , you would know that Exo is HUGE right now .
Its not uncommon since most artists under SM Entertainment are usually well-prepared . And a sight for the eyes . I'm always fangirling over Lay .

Check out their MV here .




Yes . I am a fan of Lay . Do I give a shit ?!


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment