Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The legs everybody dreamed oF !

Photo for their up coming Japanese single , Mr. Taxi 

SNSD !
Who doesn't know this group nowadays . 
They are one of my favorite Korean group . Other than their catchy songs and hair , what I love about these girls are their legs ! LoL ! 
Most people would kill to have their legs . That would include me ! HAHA !
I want a skinny , slim and long legs like this .
Though ... there's a bit of photoshop going on in this pic . 
Nevertheless , those legs are HOT !
And I'm otw of getting my legs to be like that . HAHA . Hopefully . Finger's cross ! ^_~

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. aa anyeonghaseyo. jeo-neun SNSD-omnida.
    aa hello. I'm SNSD.
    hohhh
    ko pun minat SNSD!
    ko ada tgk lagu Oh! diorg?
    saya suka tu!

    Iklas tapi jauh,
    Girl yg baik.

    ReplyDelete