Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Losing weight tipS???


Got some tips to lose some weight somewhere, dunno if it'll work, but at least I might give it a shot ^^

1. Cut out soda from your diet - hummm...don't mind leaving sodas off my diet...that's what people keep saying...plus I can be save some of my money too ^^

2. Substitute foods instead of eliminating them - i've been substituting food for as long as i can remember. Like I would eat whole-grain biscuits to replace all the heavy food like rice and stuff.

3. Never crash diet to lose weight - I always do this though...LOL. Like I would suddenly stop eating if I got something coming up in the next few weeks. It works for me coz I'm used to it I guess ^^


4. Don't overeat - that pretty easy isn't it. But believe me, its hard to not overeat when food is non-stop appearing in your table and fridge and most importantly....it free...huhu.


5. Healthy diet and moving around - that's sounds pretty easy enough right. NOT!!!! if it were that easy, everybody would be as slim as Kate Moss!!! Anyhow, it does makes sense and moving around here and there is no problem as long as it can help right.







No comments:

Post a Comment